top of page


You'll find in this section all my drinking vessels with flat bottoms. I use the term "cup", "beaker" or "mug" to describe them.

All my other "cups", when they have a turned foot are called either "Yunomi" (175ml to 450ml), "Guinomi" (100ml to 175ml) or "Ochoko" (40ml to 100ml). You'll find them in the "Tea and Sake" section, along with my teabowls.

bottom of page